Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Monday, May 28, 2018

Celebrating a writing milestone


Today marks a writing milestone. I have finished the first draft, all 100,000 words, of my second novel. It's going to be called The Tuppenny Child.

There's still a lot more work to do with edits and rewrites. But I am now going to give myself a well-deserved pat on the back. I might even crack open a bottle to celebrate in style tonight.

I'm going to miss the characters in this book a lot. I've grown very fond of them over the months while they've lodged in my head. I know them inside out, what they eat for breakfast, the colour of their shoes. 

And as I edit this book, my mind is already turning to thoughts and ideas for book three, which I'm working on now with my publisher at Headline and my agent. 

It's going to be a great summer ahead immersing myself in research before I start writing book three.

And do you know what?

I can't wait.

Find out more about me and my books. Click on the image below:

Glenda Young books

I'm on twitter @flaming_nora

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...