Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Friday, March 09, 2018

Ruth Rendell Short Story Competition


Some good (actually, it was great) news came my way last week.

I'd entered the Ruth Rendell Short Story Competition, which was organised by Interact Stroke Support.

And while my story didn't made it to the final three of the competition, it did make it to the short listed top 12 stories out of the 165 submissions received.

The top 3 will be read aloud at the awards ceremony on 6th April at Orange Tree Theatre in London. Well done to all those who made it to the final!

Find out more about me and my books. Click on the image below:

Glenda Young books

I'm on twitter @flaming_nora

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...