Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Saturday, March 17, 2018

Corrie weekly update aka Weatherfield week of woe

I've been writing Coronation Street weekly updates since 1995 and this week's Coronation Street update has just gone live here.


This week - and many of the previous weeks - have started to make me question why I continue to watch this show.

Six episodes a week have diluted the storytelling, ruined the characters.

Plots have become sloppy with too many holes.

Attention to detail is laughable.

There is no love behind the scenes, it seems, for mistakes are being made which are obvious to those watching.

And yet... we're still supposed to care?

Not for much longer, I fear.

Find out more about me and my books. Click on the image below:

Glenda Young books

I'm on twitter @flaming_nora

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...