Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Wednesday, November 22, 2017

L is for Love


I've a short story in The People's Friend magazine that's in the shops today. It's a story that I called "L is for Love" but it's always clear to me why the titles are changed and I never mind. What seems to make sense when I write makes even more sense when I see things in print, even when titles are changed.

It's a story about a mother who explains to her daughter some very difficult truths. It made me cry when I wrote it and it made the fiction editor cry when she read it. It's a strong story with inspiration taken from a children's book where A is for Apple and L is for Love.

Also in the magazine, as it is every week, is another episode of my weekly soap Riverside which is the most fun to write. I love it and I hope you will too.

Find out more about me and my books. Click on the image below:

Glenda Young books

I'm on twitter @flaming_nora

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...