Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Scrapbooking

I've had a week unlike any other of my life.  This was the week when my first book was launched.

The book is "A Perfect Duet. The Diary of Roy and Hayley Cropper". With a foreword by Julie Hesmondhalgh (Hayley Cropper).  It is an unofficial Coronation Street companion.

And what a week it's been.  I've started a scrapbook to keep track of the clippings and cuttings.  The last time I kept a scrapbook it was to hold pictures of Donny Osmond and foreign stamps. I think the stamps were more interesting.

Anyway, here's the cuttings and clippings I've had so far this week:

TV Times magazine Facebook page - competition to win 5 copies of my book
Inside Soap magazine - competition to win 5 copies of my book
Sunderland University press release
Sunderland Echo
Newcastle Evening Chronicle
Newcastle Journal (story is not online)
Northern Echo
TV Times magazine (issue out Tuesday April 29) - competition to win 5 copies of my book

I was also interviewed on BBC Radio Newcastle.  Listen to it here, I'm on at 53 minutes in. 

And I've been interviewed by the Conversation Street podcast team too.

My publisher (I've always wanted to say that) keeps me updated with Amazon rankings and this week the book jumped in immediately at Number 18 in Books>Fiction>Biographical Fiction.

The book is available to buy at Amazon and Waterstones.  And if you buy it directly from the publisher - FBS Publishing - you receive these artwork goodies too...

  ______
I'm on twitter @flaming_nora

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...