Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Corrie Weekly Updates 2013 for Kindle


If you're a fan of my Coronation Street weekly updates - which have been going strong since 1995 - then you'll be happy to hear that all of my 2013 Corrie weekly updates are now available for Kindle.


2013 Corrie weekly updates for Kindle. Buy it here.  Or if you're in the UK, here.


Unofficial Coronation Street weekly updates from 1995 to 2013
19 years in 19 lovely, fan written, e-books
All the wit and warmth of Weatherfield, none of the waffle

Written by Coronation Street Blog editor, Flaming Nora.

 
Available from
amazon.co.uk and amazon.com

______
I'm on twitter @flaming_nora

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...