Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Voting for the London Mayor

The trouble with voting for the London Mayor when I'm not a Londoner is that I feel a bit of a fraud. However, I've lived and worked in London for almost 7 years, I pays me council taxes, I takes me pick of things to enjoy from life in the smoke and I'm a firm believer that Emily Pankhurst didn't die in vain. So I'll vote, of course.


And being of sound mind and of north-east upbringing with Labour running through my veins, it'll have to be Ken. For those who think otherwise, here's to the twaddle of Boris.

6 comments:

Steve said...

It's runs against everything I beleive in to ever vote Tory but... damn it... I quite like Boris. There is something quite honest about him... which for a Tory is a big thing.

Glenda Young said...

Nay, nay and thrice nay Missus. As Charlie Brooker in the Guardian said: I wouldn't trust Boris with a mop, never mind a £20bn rail system.

KAZ said...

Boris and honest in the same sentence.
Even more nays Missus!

Steve said...

Ah but Boris is a buffoon and admits to it whereas I suspect that Ken is also a buffoon but he slyly hides it from the voting public.

Glenda Young said...

Ken has been in the public eye for far too long to be hiding anything.

Suzy Norman said...

Excellent propaganda, to rival the 97 red-eyed Blair election campaign, might I say.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...