Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Saturday, April 28, 2007

James


To Brixton Academy on Friday night to see James. A fab night, a brilliant gig and a mad sign by the stage depicting No Crowd Surfing which made no difference whatsoever to lead singer Tim Booth. A great gig. PS: I'm not sad enough to take my phone to gigs to take pics, I found this online. People were searched going into the Academy for drugs and such. If only mobile phones and video cameras could have been confiscated too.

3 comments:

Steve said...

One of the best prohibition signs I've ever seen. Would love to see this displayed in public places all over the country. Public toilets, libraries, police stations... that kind of thing.

Glenda Young said...

I think doctor's waiting rooms would be the ideal place to put this sign.

Steve said...

Yes, definitely. Or 10 Downing Street.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...