Book Launch, Radio, Research - My Writing Week


This week was the release in hardback, ebook and audio of my new Scarborough cosy crime - Music to Die For at the Seaview Hotel.  


TripFiction website rates it "cosy crime at its best" and you can read the full review here.


The book is available in all good bookshops and online. Here it is in Scarborough Waterstones.


I was interviewed on Sunderland University radio station Spark FM by DJ Nathan Stronach.



While at the University, I used the library for researching my next novel, The Glassmaker's Girl.


My newsletter for September was sent out with a competition to win a signed book and a 99p offer. You can read it online here.



New banners arrived for talks on my next two novels, one cosy crime and one saga.


An upcoming talk at The Word in South Shields was included in The Shields Gazette.


And The Crack magazine


Anfield Plain Library in County Durham had a wonderful display of my books, thank you!


My novel The Toffee Factory Girls is just 99p this month too! Download it here.


And finally this week I visited two local shops who sell my books and restocked my shelves, where the books fly off each week!  These shops are Fru Fru & Friends in Grangetown, Sunderland and The Petal Patch in Ryhope, Sunderland.


I crafted another episode of my weekly soap opera Riverside for The People's Friend magazine. I've been writing Riverside weekly since 2016.

Sign up to receive my free, monthly email newsletter with competitions, events and news at glendayoungbooks.com



__

Glenda Young

BlueSky: @Glenda Young

Facebook: GlendaYoungAuthor

Website: GlendaYoungBooks.com

Popular posts from this blog

Enter to win Glenda Young signed book with chocolates

Clippy Mat Making at Beamish