Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Friday, September 20, 2024

It's not a smile, it's a lid on a scream - My Writing Week


This week I'm reminded of a line from classic Coronation Street, from the lips of barmaid Bet Lynch. 

"That's not a smile, it's a lid on a scream."  

It's been a heartbreaking week for reasons I won't publish here.

Elswhere...

The Toffee Factory Girls books are now on sale in the gorgeous shop at The Word (National Centre for The Written Word) in South Shields. It's one of my favourite places in the Northeast! 


Also this week my Scarborough cosy crime about obsessive crazy golfers, is still on sale for 99p ebook.  Download it here.


I crafted another episode of my weekly soap opera Riverside for The People's Friend magazine. I've been writing Riverside weekly since 2016 and you can find out all about it here.

I also kept the Coronation Street Blog ticking over with news and editing the team of 16 bloggers. 
__

Glenda Young

Twitter: @Flaming_Nora

Facebook: GlendaYoungAuthor

Website: GlendaYoungBooks.com



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...