Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Monday, September 14, 2009

Filthy sick

I've had to send in a sicknote to work. It's only the second time I've ever done that in my life, the first time being many, many years ago, and I've worked full-time for almost 30 of my earth years.

So, the swine flu went after a course of Tamiflu but it's left me with a virus that's causing burning in my head, neck and back, a high temperature, rash and a filthy mood. Apart from the GP (twice) and A&E at th'ospital (once) I've not been across the doors in almost three weeks. I want to be well but it's all I can do to sit at the computer and moan.

2 comments:

Steve said...

Moan away if it helps you on the road to recovery - sending all good wishes that it's aas speedy as possible.

KAZ said...

You poor poor poor poor poor poor thing.
I really sympathise as I couldn't stand missing work. It wasn't so much that I liked it - but a sort of foolish pride.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...