Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Olive

Olive from On The Buses is haunting my thoughts. I won't say who it is (because I'm not cruel) but there's a woman on the telly who reads our weather and she looks just like OFOTB. And on the same day I thought that, I walked out of the tube station to find a poster for a panto starring the real life Olive.

PS: If anyone can tell me why this blog's stat-counter is going into overdrive with hits to this Olive post, I'd love to find out. Leave a comment below, go on, you know you want to. And while you're here, why not take a look at my Coronation Street Blog - it's fab.

1 comment:

Steve said...

"Hello sunbeam"... I used to love Olive as a kid. As a teen I was quite mystified / intrigued by the fact she used to be a nudey model. Or am I making that fact up?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...