Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Sunday, March 09, 2008

Norma Starkey, she's great

I'm spending so much of my indoors free time these days writing my novel (34,000 words and rising) and blogging over at my other site that Flaming Nora gets neglected a little these days.

However, to address that right now I just want to say that Norma from Shameless is one of my curent favourite telly women. Norma - she's northern and she's great. Actress Dystin Johnson is doing a fantastic job.

3 comments:

Ian said...

I have to agree norma is ace, got a soft spot for her.

Glenda Young said...

I also have a soft spot for Norma which is rather odd as I'm a straight woman.

Tvor said...

Ooh i'll look forward to seeing it then!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...