Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Thursday, November 01, 2018

Hoohah & Whatnot


Today is publication day of my debut novel Belle of the Back Streets.  It's out in hardback and as an ebook today.  Audio book comes out December 15 and it's out in paperback next March.

Now then, I've got to keep all of my major publicity and promotion for the publication of the paperback next spring. I only get one crack at this - one chance to get onto the radio, the magazines, the book clubs and so on. And that chance has to be given to the paperback, my publisher has advised. There's to be no hoohah or whatnot until March.

And so I sit tight until then.

Mind you... I have done some publicity this year to announce the news about Belle of the Back Streets. 

You can have a look at my interviews here:


Headline Signs New Saga Author, Glenda Young
Announcement in The Bookseller



Graduate Lands Three Book Deal
S
underland University press release


Writing Soaps and Sagas
Romantic Novelists' Association interview, July 2018

From Blog to Book Deal
Writers' Forum magazine interview, June 2018


Don't Quit the Day Job
Elementary V Watson Interview, June 2018


Writer of the Week
The People's Friend Magazine, May 2018

Guest DJ, BBC Radio Newcastle
Daily from March 26-30, 2018


Sun FM (Sunderland) Radio Interview
Feb 2018





Find out more about me and my books at: Glenda Young Books

I'm on Twitter @flaming_nora and Instagram @flaming_nora

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...