Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Thursday, August 05, 2021

Publication day - Murder at the Seaview Hotel


I've gone all giddy kipper! 

Today, Thursday 5 August 2021 is publication day for my debut cosy crime novel, Murder at the Seaview Hotel.

It's now available in ebook, hardback and audio, published by Headline, and in paperback in November 2021.

​What's it about?

When a troupe of 12 Elvis impersonators (Twelvis) arrive for an Elvis convention in Scarborough, one of them is found dead and his blue suede shoes are stolen. B&B landlady Helen Dexter and her rescue greyhound Suki are on the case to uncover the killer.


I've also curated playlists to listen to when you read the book.  Each chapter was inspired by one of Elvis Presley's songs. There are 45 Elvis songs on the playlist, to correspond to each chapter in the book.




Enter competition to win your name as a character in my next cosy crime. All proceeds go to charity Dog A.I.D. (Assistance in Disability). Enter here.
__

Glenda Young


Twitter: @Flaming_Nora

Facebook: GlendaYoungAuthor

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...