Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Friday, August 13, 2021

BBC & Alan Ayckbourn - my writing week


My interview with DJ Jeremy Buxton on BBC Radio York is now available online.  My bit starts at 43mins & 47secs and I reveal how YOU can star in my next cosy crime novel while helping a great cause! Listen to it all here > https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p09qdsf1 


My debut cosy crime set in Scarborough  - Murder at the Seaview Hotel - was mentioned on the official Alan Ayckbourn YouTube channel from 2 mins 7 seconds  - watch it here. 


I was honoured to be included on a blog post written by the editor of The People's Friend magazine, all about the magazine's 'family'.  You can read it all here.


I called into Sunderland Waterstones this week and signed a pile of books on the table they keep specially for my novels. They are hugely supportive in there.


I'm on the esteemed Women's Magazine Writers' Blog talking about how your writing comfort zone is bigger than you think!  Read all about it here  https://womagwriter.blogspot.com/2021/08/guest-post-by-womag-writer-and-novelist.html


I updated the list of online talks I'm giving this autumn. They're all free so please join me if you can!  Here's the list.


I crafted another episode of my weekly soap opera Riverside for The People's Friend magazine. I've been writing Riverside weekly since 2016 and you can find out all about it here.


I also kept the Coronation Street Blog ticking over with news and editing the team of 16 bloggers. 


See you next week!

__

Glenda Young


Twitter: @Flaming_Nora

Facebook: GlendaYoungAuthor

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...