Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Friday, July 02, 2021

Emerging from lockdown, stitch by stitch - my writing week


This week I've been editing the draft of my second cosy crime novel set at the Seaview Hotel in Scarborough. When I haven't been editing, here's what I've been up to.


This week I was featured on the Crime Writers' Association YouTube channel where I speak on the theme of Emerging... for National Crime Writing Month. I'm emerging as a debut cosy crime author and you can watch the video below:



Staying on my cosy crimes, this week I received the cover for my second cosy crime, Curtain Call at the Seaview Hotel. Isn't it fabulous? I LOVE IT.


My sagas are being read by a local book group, and within that group, a sewing group has started up too. The sewing group are creating designs inspired by my novels, this is such a huge thing for me, it's amazing. The work of the group was featured in The People's Friend magazine which is in the shops now.

I crafted another episode of my weekly soap opera Riverside for The People's Friend magazine. I've been writing Riverside weekly since 2016 and you can find out all about it here.


I also kept the Coronation Street Blog ticking over with news and editing the team of 16 bloggers. 


See you next week!
__

Glenda Young


Twitter: @Flaming_Nora

Facebook: GlendaYoungAuthor

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...