Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Friday, September 24, 2021

The rose garden scene from Murder at the Seaview Hotel



South Cliff Gardens in Scarborough hold a very special place in my heart. Readers of my cosy crime books (and everyone who knows me) will know how special Scarborough is. It's my happy place, always has been and I hope always will. I was even married there too.

In the South Cliff Gardens there's a gorgeous rose garden which plays a pivotal scene in my debut cosy crime Murder at the Seaview Hotel.  In my second cosy crime, out next year, the Italian gardens in South Cliff Gardens plays another pivotal, wonderful role too.

South Cliff Gardens are currently undergoing major renovation after heavy investment. I've teamed up with them to write a blog post which you can read on their website. It's here.

And if you've got fond memories of South Cliff Gardens, join in with their postcard project too.

__

Glenda Young


Twitter: @Flaming_Nora

Facebook: GlendaYoungAuthor

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...