Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Friday, September 03, 2021

Celebrations, planning and signing - my writing week


This week I popped in to Waterstones Sunderland to sign their stock of my sagas. I even have my own special table in the store, which I love!  Booksellers are the best kind of people, supportive and very kind.


Also this week I found the perfect spot for a business meeting with Hype That PR to discuss publicity for not one, but two, novels coming out in paperback this autumn with  Headline Fiction. These are my 1919 saga The Miner's Lass which is out Oct 28 & my debut cosy crime Murder at the Seaview Hotel on Nov 11.

My debut cosy crime Murder at the Seaview Hotel was included in the new Mslexia magazine, for women who write. Always a thrill to be included in this wonderful magazine which I've subscribed to ever since it first began.


This week my 250th episode of my weekly soap opera Riverside was published in The People's Friend magazine. That's a milestone to celebrate, if ever there was one! 
I've been writing Riverside weekly since 2016 and you can find out all about it here.


I also kept the Coronation Street Blog ticking over with news and editing the team of 16 bloggers. 


See you next week!

__

Glenda Young


Twitter: @Flaming_Nora

Facebook: GlendaYoungAuthor

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...