Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Tuesday, May 04, 2021

The Miner's Lass, a YouTube sensation (sort of)


Now I know what I'm doing (sort of) with YouTube, there's no stopping me now. 

I've made another short video to tell you all about my books, especially as my new book, The Miner's Lass is out in hardback, ebook and audiobook on May 13th. 

The paperback is out in October.

You can watch me making a total idiot of myself on YouTube right here. Well, not a total idiot, I hope. I'm enthusiastic and passionate about my books, that's for sure. And I love sharing details of them with fans. 


You can watch it all below.



__

Glenda Young
Author of Sagas & Cosy Crime novels, published by Headline



Twitter: @Flaming_Nora
Facebook: GlendaYoungAuthor

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...