Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Monday, May 03, 2021

The Paper Mill Girl inspires more sewing artists


Here is another incredible design inspired by my novel The Paper Mill Girl. 

This design, still a work in progress, is being created by Allison Hicks who is a member of the United Together Book Club Sewing Group. 

I feel very honoured that the sewing group are not only reading my novels but are creating such wonderful designs too. It's extremely moving for me to see these designs coming to life.

Here's another design too which I posted last week.

__

Glenda Young
Author of Sagas & Cosy Crime novels, published by Headline



Twitter: @Flaming_Nora
Facebook: GlendaYoungAuthor

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...