Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Friday, March 26, 2021

Writing historic fiction set in old Ryhope - an online talk by Glenda Young


As I haven't been able to get out and about over the last year to give talks on my books, I've created an online talk instead.

It's packed full of fantastic pictures of old Ryhope, the village where my sagas are set, in 1919. 

It's also the village where I was born and bred and it's  a joy and a privilege to bring the village to life and explain how it inspires each of my books.

The talk is narrated by me and lasts for 20 minutes. You can watch it below or on YouTube.



__

Glenda Young
Author of Sagas & Cosy Crime novels, published by Headline


Twitter: @Flaming_Nora
Facebook: GlendaYoungAuthor

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...