Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Friday, March 05, 2021

The world's first mechanised paper mill - and me


As part of the research for my new novel The Paper Mill Girl I spent two days at Frogmore Mill in Apsley, Hertfordshire. 

Frogmore Mill is the world's first mechanised paper mill and you can read all about my visit and see some pictures here.

And now My News Magazine in Apsley have given the novel a lovely write-up with quotes from Sue Woolnough, owner of Frogmore Mill.

When lockdown is over, I'd love to return to Frogmore Mill and take my novel with me. 

Fingers crossed I'll be able to do this very soon.
__

Glenda Young
Author of historical novels with Headline
Twitter: @Flaming_Nora
Facebook: GlendaYoungAuthor

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...