Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Monday, October 08, 2018

Belle of the Back Streets - praise from Rosie Goodwin and Emma Hornby





My publisher at Headline has just sent me two more amazing endorsement quotes from preview readers of my debut novel Belle of the Back Streets.

The first quote has stunned me into silence. I've had a "I'm not worthy" moment because Rosie Goodwin is one of the best-selling, best-loved saga writers there is with over 30 books to her name.  And Emma Hornby is an author of Victorian sagas, so both ladies know what they're doing - as I still try to find my place.

Their generosity is wonderful, heartwarming and encouraging.

There are more pre-publication endorsement quotes from authors here.

All details at glendayoungbooks.com


Find out more about me and my books at: Glenda Young Books

I'm on Twitter @flaming_nora and Instagram @flaming_nora

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...