Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Five Things I Don't Know About Me

The lovely Linda emailed this week and tagged me with a meme. Don’t worry, it wasn’t painful. She’s posted Five Things You Didn’t Know About Me on her blog (not about me, about her) and encouraged me to do the same on my blog, (not about her, about me). I thought long and hard - do worry, this was painful - and realised I didn’t want to post anything about me that you don’t already know. I’ll blog anything I’d like you to know when I’m good and ready. So, instead of Five Things You Don’t Know About Me here we go with Five Things I Don’t Know About Me.


1. I don’t know which political party to vote for next time around
2. I don’t know why I’m frightened of heights
3. I don’t know why trying to do algebra at school made me want to cry

4. I don’t know whether I’m coming or going some days
5. I don’t know what to put for number five

3 comments:

Old Cheeser said...

Funny that, I can relate to many of your five things Nora!

I think knowing which political party to vote for these days is damn hard, all of the parties in this country are as bad as each other!

I too am a bit scared of heights (for example, when I visited the Eiffel Tower a few years back the view from the top was magnificent but the journey going up in the lifts was ... hair-raising!!)

I hated Maths and algebra at school and was totally rubbish at the subject.

And I too feel a bit lost at times.

How about a Corrie fact for number 5. ?

And no wonder I was a bit confused, your title reads "Five Things I Don't Know About Me", rather than "Five Things YOU DIDN'T Know About Me"!! Which is also what you wrote on your comment on my own blog. I can imagine it would be SLIGHTLY hard finding out five things about yourself that you didn't already know ... do you get my meaning? Ha ha!!

Anonymous said...

Great list - but I think I can only ever vote for one party. I did an online political test, I came out next to (coughs) Gandhi and Mandela! I have also just found out I used to live with the manager of Leicester City - there's something I never knew about me - until yesterday - and he is lovely.

Glenda Young said...

I know which party I would / could never vote for but as to which one I will, well, I don't know!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...