Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Friday, June 02, 2023

Yorkshire, Georgian, book signing and news - my writing week


This week I was featured in The Scarborough News as one of their authors in an article called "Here is our pick of books set in Yorkshire".  You can read the whole article here.


This week I reactivated my monthly author newsletter. Would you like to receive it? Sign up at my website.

My week began at Sunderland Waterstones when I popped in to sign all the books on my table. My table ... I hope I never get used to saying that, what a joy.



I had new postcards and bookmarks printed and they are wonderful. I'll be giving these away at book talks and events.


And I took part in The Georgian Fayre at 17nineteen in Sunderland. I had a stall selling my books and I gave an author talk as part of #LoveSunderlandHeritage too.



Two of my books are just 99p during June. These are Murder at the Seaview Hotel - buy it at bit.ly/MurderAtTheSeaviewHotel


And also available at just 99p or 99c USA is my saga The Girl with the Scarlet Ribbon,  buy it at bit.ly/GirlWithTheScarletRibbon.


crafted another episode of my weekly soap opera Riverside for The People's Friend magazine. I've been writing Riverside weekly since 2016 and you can find out all about it here.


I also kept the Coronation Street Blog ticking over with news and editing the team of 16 bloggers. 


See you next week!
__

Glenda Young

Twitter: @Flaming_Nora

Facebook: GlendaYoungAuthor

Website: GlendaYoungBooks.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...