Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Sunday, June 11, 2023

Winner announced in signed book competition




Thank you to everyone who entered May's competition to win a signed copy of one of my historical sagas. 

A winner has now been selected at random.

Congratulations to Moira Warren who chose a copy of A Mother's Christmas Wish.


Glenda 

__

Glenda Young

Twitter: @Flaming_Nora

Facebook: GlendaYoungAuthor

Website: GlendaYoungBooks.com

1 comment:

Moira said...

Thank you so much Glenda. I now have all of your Ryhope sagas, and will treasure them. It is so good to pick up one of these books and be able to picture what life was like in Ryhope when my Nana was a young girl. Thank you for researching and writing about Ryhope xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...