Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Sunday, April 01, 2007

April in the garden

April in the garden and all is bright and flowery. Went to our local garden centre this morning to get some seed potatoes and spotted Mackenzie Crook (from The Office and Pirates of the Carribbean) in there buying bags of compost and plants. I've ticked him off the list of celebs I've spotted since moving to London. The garden centre's in a part of north London close to Muswell Hill and Crouch End where the moneyed media people live. Me, I live on t'other side of the tracks.

3 comments:

Nunhead Mum of One said...

Thank you Ms Flaming Nora! Have had a quick look through (and added to my list) your blog and site - excellent! One quick question......do you think Tracey will go to jail or not?

KAZ said...

Hey, we may not get the A list celebs up 'ere but we do get Corrie.
I drank coffee at the next table to Leanne, child and bloke in M&S last week and then saw older Knicker factory brother walking down Market street.
So there.

Glenda Young said...

Nunhead: Of course Tracy will go to jail, never any doubt about it.

Kaz: I envy you your Corrie life! Sort of. I like manchester actually but I won't be calling round for a cuppa, so don't worry.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...