Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Monday, November 20, 2006

Blogging from the Bathroom

Regular readers will know there’s a large spider living in our downstairs bathroom. It’s got a web attached to a basket on the floor by the loo and when I clean in there, I lift out the basket and spider, clean around it and put it back. I tell you this incase you think I’m a tart with the housework. I’m not. Anyway, the spider’s been there for about a month now, he hides behind the basket when we go into the bathroom and then comes out when he realises we mean him no harm. I know I shouldn’t get attached to it or claim it to be a pet but I’m starting to wonder what to buy him for Christmas.

1 comment:

Old Cheeser said...

Bless! How about getting your new-found pet the DVD of "Spiderman"? Or "Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars" by David Bowie? Or --- okay that's enough cr*p jokes, I will cease forthwith.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...