Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Friday, March 29, 2024

Spring Fair, Women's History and Coronation Street - my writing week


This week I attended the spring fair at Arts Centre Washington to sign books and chat to people and I had a great day!


I also gave a library talk at Pelton Library to celebrate Women's History Month. Really enjoyed this!




I created this month's competition for you to win a free, signed book. Don't delay and enter today here.


Before I began writing novels I also write TV tie-in books for ITV Coronation Street. Two of my fan books are now on sale in the official shop on the ITV Coronation Street Tour!


Also this week I was very pleased to see my new novel The Toffee Factory Girls advertised in my local Sunderland Advertiser magazine.



I crafted another episode of my weekly soap opera Riverside for The People's Friend magazine. I've been writing Riverside weekly since 2016 and you can find out all about it here.

I also kept the Coronation Street Blog ticking over with news and editing the team of 16 bloggers. 
__

Glenda Young

Twitter: @Flaming_Nora

Facebook: GlendaYoungAuthor

Website: GlendaYoungBooks.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...