Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Friday, March 01, 2024

A sweet week in The Mirror, The Northern Echo, Community Libraries and top secret research - my writing week


This week I was really honoured to be featured in the Mirror. They ran a feature on the real life woman who was the face of Dainty Dinah toffee and an interview with me about my new novel The Toffee Factory Girls. What a joy!



I was also featured in a full-page article in The Northern Echo, all about my writing life and my new book The Toffee Factory Girls.    



The story was syndicated to Yahoo News too and you can read it online here.  


My new postcards arrived from local printer Print2GoGo and I absolutely love them! Designed by my friend Pickled Jo


I donated copies of The Toffee Factory Girls to two local community libraries. Here I am at Fulwell Community Library and a book was also set to Back on the Map community library at Hendon, Sunderland.


This week I was delighted to see my new book The Toffee Factory Girls included in The Bookseller magazine's paperback preview for May.


And it was also listed in the agents' hotlist for London Bookfair 2024!


Also this week I carried out TOP SECRET research for my next cosy crime novel. The research took place in a local beauty salon, Pure Bliss of Sunderland. Hmm... wonder what's going on there?!


I crafted another episode of my weekly soap opera Riverside for The People's Friend magazine. I've been writing Riverside weekly since 2016 and you can find out all about it here.

I also kept the Coronation Street Blog ticking over with news and editing the team of 16 bloggers. 

__

Glenda Young

Twitter: @Flaming_Nora

Facebook: GlendaYoungAuthor

Website: GlendaYoungBooks.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...