Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Thursday, November 01, 2018

Publication Day for my debut novel - Belle of the Back Streets


Today - November 1st 2018 - is the day that my first novel Belle of the Back Streets is published.

It's out in hardback and as an ebook today and comes out in audio on December 15. The paperback is released in March next year.

Belle of the Back Streets is about a young girl who takes on her dad's rag and bone round in the northeast pit village of Ryhope, Sunderland. Ryhope is where I grew up and I know the village well.

You can find out more about me and about the book which is one of three to be published by Headline.

Thank you for all your support.



Find out more about me and my books at: Glenda Young Books

I'm on Twitter @flaming_nora and Instagram @flaming_nora

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...