Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Friday, July 26, 2024

Busy doing nothing the whole day through - my writing week


It's taken a while but I'm finally relaxing into my summer, doing nothing much. I'm reading a lot, enjoying time with family, listening to music and podcasts, the radio and watching TV.  So there's not much to report on my writing life this week except for some exciting news.... 

...this is FANTASTIC! Shared by Eleonora Motta who is the translator of my Scarborough cosy crimes into Italian. Curtain Call at the Seaview Hotel in an actual Italian bookshop... in Italy! 


Morrisons this week. HUGE names! BIG sellers! CELEBRITY novels!  But look whose books have sold out (again) bottom right. 

I crafted another episode of my weekly soap opera Riverside for The People's Friend magazine. I've been writing Riverside weekly since 2016 and you can find out all about it here.


I also kept the Coronation Street Blog ticking over with news and editing the team of 16 bloggers. 
__

Glenda Young

Twitter: @Flaming_Nora

Facebook: GlendaYoungAuthor

Website: GlendaYoungBooks.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...