Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Thursday, January 13, 2022

Scarborough Writers Circle


This week while writing in Scarborough, I was invited to give a talk to Scarborough Writers' Circle at Scalby Library.  

I've met some of those in the group before when I gave a talk after my first novel was published. Now I'm writing my eighth saga and have written two cosy crimes too, so there was a lot of catching up to do.  It was a wonderful night, the group are very friendly and I had a good time.

The writers' group have even written about my visit and my talk and if you'd like to, you can read it all here.
__

Glenda Young

Twitter: @Flaming_Nora

Facebook: GlendaYoungAuthor

Website: GlendaYoungBooks.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...