Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Monday, March 02, 2020

My Ryhope novels - which order to read them?


I'm often being asked if my books are a series and if they are, where should new readers start?

Well, the first thing I should say is that they're not a series. I can understand why people might think they are, however, as the striking covers give an idea that they are connected.

And they are connected. They're all set in Ryhope in 1919.

But the books are stand-alone books, not a series. Each book centres around a different young woman who I chuck everything and the kitchen sink at!  But they are all different stories and you can read the books in any order.

What the books do have in common, apart from being set in the same place and at the same time, is that a few of the background characters might appear from time to time. So if you've read one book, you might spot one of the characters appear in another. Blink and you'll miss them, though!
__

Glenda Young
Author of historical novels with Headline
Twitter: @Flaming_Nora
Facebook: GlendaYoungAuthor

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...