Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Saturday, August 10, 2019

Joy of new notepads


Who doesn't love a new notepad? As a writer I've got many notepads on the go, all for different things. I've got my research notepad for my current novel, my work in progress. Then I've got my meetings notepad which I take to, er, meetings. I've got my handbag notepad, a small affair that fits into the palm of my hand and the side pocket of my handbag.  

But one notepad among them all is special. It's the notepad I use to take notes in as I write the Coronation Street weekly updates each week. Every time I sit down to watch Coronation Street I scribble notes as a reminder to what's happened that week so when I write the weekly update on a Saturday I can remember what's happened. 

The Corrie weekly updates notepad is special because it has to be a certain type. It must be flexible, with a soft leather cover. Unlined, always unlined. And if it's got a place-marker, all the better. 

I've been finding some wonderful ones that fit my criteria in the local shopping centre, at the Tiger store. Leather cover, unlined, place-marker and oh my word, pink edges to the sheets of pure white paper. I'm in notepad heaven. 
__


Glenda Young
Twitter: @Flaming_Nora

Facebook: GlendaYoungAuthor

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...