Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Flash Fiction on the Fly

It's been a horrible few days and I've had much on my mind, not least local council corruption, greed, people losing their jobs and of course Trump, Trident and May.

Today I smiled for the first time this week. Just found out that I've had my first bit of flash fiction accepted into a national competition, one of 75 people every week whose work is featured online. 

I can't say which one's mine as the competition is anonymised with readers asked to vote for their favourite story.  I can only hope you like mine.

You can read and vote at http://adhocfiction.com/read/#FlashEbook

Find out more about me and my books. Click on the image below:

Glenda Young books

I'm on twitter @flaming_nora

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...