Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Thursday, January 26, 2017

Excerpt from Theresa May's diary, published 2020

I've been given a sneak preview of the Theresa May diaries, to be published in 2020.

Here is what she says about Friday January 27, 2017

To the White House today for my first official visit to meet President Trump. Gove had already gushed to me about his animal magnetism so I wore a new girdle, just in case. 

Before I was ushered in to see the Donald, his aide asked how to pronounce my name, was it with a hard or soft g? Just a bit of confusion, they thought I was Angela Merkel.

First impressions of Trump were that he was wearing more make up than I was, and he had better hair. 

After a cup of hot tea and some locker room bantz, I asked his advice about building a wall to keep northerners out of London, and to keep Russians in. 

All in all, it was a good meeting that went rather well.  Our special relationship remains intact, or at least I think it does. It was rather hard to tell what he was thinking as he was bouncing Melania up and down on his knee as we spoke.  

But he was very polite and as we parted company he said to me: "Shut the door behind you when you leave, Angela."

Oh, if only I wasn't a married woman!


Find out more about me and my books. Click on the image below:

Glenda Young books

I'm on twitter @flaming_nora

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...