Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Monday, November 08, 2010

Rainy days and Mondays

It's been rainy, windy, sleety and cold. It's also been a Monday. All those things added together makes for a very grumpy me.

The weather was so bad that I didn't want to go  out of the building at lunchtime but needed to stock up on womanly products (chocolate, hair lacquer, the usual stuff). So with my scarf tightly wrapped and my umbrella up, out I plodded to the shops,

And do you know, even though it was rainy, windy, sleety and cold, it was invigorating too. And I came back to the office with a runny, ruddy red nose.

1 comment:

Fran Hill said...

Yes, me the same today. It's always such a shame when getting invigorated leaves you looking like Rudolf. Still, it's worth it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...