Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Friday, October 09, 2009

Perfect face for radio

STOP PRESS: I have had to pull out of the radio interview as I'm not well enough to do it.

Yikes. I'm being interviewed on the wireless by BBC Radio 5 Live on Tuesday 13th October at 7am. They're broadcasting from the Coronation Street set and want to speak to a Corrie fan which is where I come in. They're sending a radio car and everything. Now that'll have the neighbours talking.

4 comments:

Steve said...

Congratulations. Always answer the door when fame calls - it's the only cold caller worth entertaining.

Old Cheeser said...

Oh my God! I'll have to tune in so I can hear your voice!!

Old Cheeser said...

And are you properly recovered yet? So sorry about your recent long bout of illness - that sucks!!

Anonymous said...

Glad you are on the mend.
Is there anyway I can hear this do you know, will there be a podcast or something?
Have a great time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...