Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Saturday, February 09, 2008

Living in London, is it a life?

To the theatre this week to see Alan Ayckbourn's Absurd Person Singular starring the wonderful Jane Horrocks.

Watching live theatre is one of my loves in London but I'm wondering where my life has gone. Battling to manage ongoing panic attacks when travelling by tube is no fun. My thoughts are turning this way and that, caused by the stress of all this. Am I turning into an absurd person, singular?

2 comments:

Steve said...

I love Jane Horrocks, she always comes over as so strong and formidable and yet is so tiny. A proper Northern goddess, she is.

Old Cheeser said...

I'm sure you're not Nora! But I share your views on London!

Looks like a good play, just going by the kitschy photo! Jane H is doing the voiceover for some "green" commercial on TV at the moment and I must confess her vocal delivery on that drives me mad: "The possibilities are endleeeeeeeeeees!" Other than that she IS a decent actress. I liked her in "Life Is Sweet" and of course Bubble from AbFab is a bit of an icon - "Large, pendulous breasts!"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...