Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Friday, August 02, 2024

History Club talk, newsletter and a new competition - my writing week


It's been another restful week for me as I take a summer break from writing.  However things are still ticking along nicely as follows...

This week I gave a talk to Wheatley Hill Heritage Group about Writing Historical Fiction set in Old Ryhope.


My author newsletter for August went out with a competition to win a set of my Scarborough cosy crime books. Read it all online here and enter to win the prize!





I crafted another episode of my weekly soap opera Riverside for The People's Friend magazine. I've been writing Riverside weekly since 2016 and you can find out all about it here.

I also kept the Coronation Street Blog ticking over with news and editing the team of 16 bloggers. 
__

Glenda Young

Twitter: @Flaming_Nora

Facebook: GlendaYoungAuthor

Website: GlendaYoungBooks.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...