Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Friday, August 30, 2024

60 (more) books for 60 years - my writing week


Last week was my 60th birthday and I donated 60 of my novels to Ryhope community centre. This week I donated 60 more to Ryhope Saint Paul's church charity shop.  


Also this week, the competition is still running to win a signed copy of The Toffee Factory Girls. Enter here.


This week I went on a recce around Ryhope to prepare for my guided walk for Heritage Open Days. All places have been filled and there's a waiting list now.


Also for my 60th birthday last week I received this wonderful original artwork from Scarborough artists Lynne Arnison. If you've read my Scarborough cosy crimes you'll recognise who and where this is!


And this week was a big celebration. It was my 400th episode of my weekly soap opera Riverside in The People's Friend magazine!
And from last week, a picture of me at Ryhope Community Centre when I donated my 60 books.


I crafted another episode of my weekly soap opera Riverside for The People's Friend magazine. I've been writing Riverside weekly since 2016 and you can find out all about it here.

I also kept the Coronation Street Blog ticking over with news and editing the team of 16 bloggers. 

__

Glenda Young

Twitter: @Flaming_Nora

Facebook: GlendaYoungAuthor

Website: GlendaYoungBooks.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...