Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Friday, August 16, 2024

2Tone, Coventry, Short Stories and Cake - my writing week


This week I had a short story published in The People's Friend Special, out now in all of the shops. My story is a fun seaside story called Donkey's Years.



I took a trip to Coventry for personal reasons and whilst there dropped into Coventry Library to deliver bookmarks and postcards.


I was also nominated for Writer of the Year in the North East Culture Awards 2024. There's still time for you to nominate me too if you'd like to - and here's the link to do so.


Elswhere this week I went for a lovely lunch at Elemore Park in Easington Lane, County Durham and had a lovely surprise! My books are for sale in their shop. Do visit, they sell gorgeous cake!



I crafted another episode of my weekly soap opera Riverside for The People's Friend magazine. I've been writing Riverside weekly since 2016 and you can find out all about it here.

I also kept the Coronation Street Blog ticking over with news and editing the team of 16 bloggers. 
__

Glenda Young

Twitter: @Flaming_Nora

Facebook: GlendaYoungAuthor

Website: GlendaYoungBooks.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...