Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Friday, February 02, 2024

Want to see a middle-aged woman very happy? - My writing week


This week I was invited in to a local care home to meet their book club who love reading my novels. What a great day it was and one I'll remember for a long time.  There are more pictures online at the care home's website (with everyone's permission for the pics to be shared). 


A little video for you from me as it's getting close to hardback & ebook release day for The Toffee Factory Girls! Order your copy now > http://bit.ly/ToffeeFactoryGirls 


Another very brief video this week where I received the new books from my publisher! Want to see a middle-aged woman very happy? Have a look here then v
isit http://bit.ly/ToffeeFactoryGirls 




I visited Newcastle for a day of shopping this week and spotted my cosy crimes in the Newcastle branch of Waterstones - always a thrill to see my books on the shelf in a bookshop!


And it was a joy to see The Toffee Factory Girls sitting pretty at both No. 1 (hardback) and No. 2 (paperback) in Amazon's chart of hot new releases in the friendship category. Wowser!


My competition is still live to win a signed hardback copy of The Toffee Factory Girls with a box of Toffifee! Enter now at https://flamingnora.blogspot.com/2024/01/competition-time-enter-to-win-signed.html


And finally this week I spotted one of my cosy crime novels - Curtain Call at the Seaview Hotel - in Sunderland library - my local library - which means the absolute world to me.  See bit.ly/CurtainCallAtTheSeaviewHotel


I crafted another episode of my weekly soap opera Riverside for The People's Friend magazine. I've been writing Riverside weekly since 2016 and you can find out all about it here.


I also kept the Coronation Street Blog ticking over with news and editing the team of 16 bloggers. 
__

Glenda Young

Twitter: @Flaming_Nora

Facebook: GlendaYoungAuthor

Website: GlendaYoungBooks.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...