Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Friday, September 02, 2022

300th milestone and heritage events - my writing week


This week has been another week of planning research for my next trilogy of books. These have been inspired by a northeast toffee factory and the women who worked there before, during and after the first world war. I can't wait to start researching for this series of books and so am working my way through museums and archives online with a view to booking time to visit many of them in the coming weeks. 

This week I sent out my author newsletter for September. You can read it online here. And if you'd like to subscribe to it - it's just one per month - you can do so here and read past newsletters here too.


My new saga A Mother's Christmas Wish is out now in ebook, hardback and audiobook. I was delighted to see the paperback previewed in The Bookseller magazine's preview of paperbacks for November 2022.


Elsewhere this week I celebrated my 300th episode of my weekly soap opera Riverside, which I write for The People's Friend magazine.  It was a special episode all about saving the riverside from land-grab developers. Save the Riverside!


Places are filling up very fast on my guided walk around Ryhope as part of Heritage Open Days 2022. If you'd like to come, get in quick. All details are here, it's free.


And if you'd like to come to any of my upcoming events, talks, book launches and book signings, they're all here.


While in Sunderland city centre this week I called into Waterstones to sign books, so if you're quick there might still be some left!


I crafted another episode of my weekly soap opera Riverside for The People's Friend magazine. I've been writing Riverside weekly since 2016 and you can find out all about it here.


I also kept the Coronation Street Blog ticking over with news and editing the team of 16 bloggers. 


See you next week!

__

Glenda Young

Twitter: @Flaming_Nora

Facebook: GlendaYoungAuthor

Website: GlendaYoungBooks.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...