Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Red feather. Proof copies. My week in writing so far #amwriting


An exciting week so far.

Today I started work on chapter two of my third (and as yet untitled) novel.  Well, I say it's untitled but I have a title in my head, a working title, that enscapsulates what the book is about to me. And yes, it involves the red feather. The title of the book may well be changed as the months go on and the story takes a life of its own.


Also this week, the proof copies of my debut novel Belle of the Back Streets arrived. Apologies for the blurred image, above. I promise that I'm better at writing than I am at taking photos!

And I've been given a nod in The Northern Echo as they report on the ten shortlisted winners of the Ryedale Book Festival short story competition. You can read it all here.


Find out more about me and my books at: Glenda Young Books

I'm on Twitter @flaming_nora and Instagram @flaming_nora

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...