Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Fun shoes


My fun shoes have died. They are no more, ceased to be, expired and gone to meet their maker.   

Oh, alright then.

They've split. After more than 5 years of wearing them on weekends and holidays, and having some of the best FUN ever in them, they've split and can not be repaired.

And the worst thing is, I can't replace them. Converse All Star don't make these ladybird print shoes any more.  There are none for sale on eBay. There are none for sale on Amazon.  There are simply, none for sale.

I'm bereft.

If you spot a pair just like these in a shop near you, let me know. I'll send you the money, you send me the shoes. Ladies size 7.  Thank you.

I'll go and bury them in the garden now. I'll say a few words and raise a glass of fizzy pop.  It's what they would have wanted.

______
I'm on twitter @flaming_nora

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...