Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Friday, April 26, 2024

Winner announced in my latest signed book competition




Congratulations go to Jane Allison who has been drawn at random to win a signed copy of her choice, in my latest competition. Jane has chosen a copy of The Sixpenny Orphan, which will be on its way to her soon.

Thank you to everyone for entering.  I've still got a competition you can enter here to win 1 of 3 signed copies of The Toffee Factory Girls. Good luck!
__

Glenda Young

Twitter: @Flaming_Nora

Facebook: GlendaYoungAuthor

Website: GlendaYoungBooks.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! Thank you so much! I'm really looking forward to getting my book - completes my Glenda Young collection ... so far! Happy Weekend everyone!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...