Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Discover my Cosy Crimes & Historical Sagas

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

My first published short story, ever

When I was little, my Grandparents lived just a few doors from our house. I was at Grandma's often, sometimes quietly sitting and reading in the kitchen with Grandad. He liked his westerns, I liked my Enid Blytons.

Grandma treated me like a grown-up. I didn't even get scolded the time I locked myself in her house and had to escape from the living room window. How and why this happened, I can't remember now.

Grandma used to read me stories from The People's Friend magazine. I'm proud to say my first ever published short story will be featured in the magazine this week, March 26 edition. That's a memorable date for me as it was Grandma's birthday.

I couldn't be happier.  Find out more about my work writing for women's magazines.

Find out more about my books. Click on the image below:

Glenda Young books

I'm on twitter @flaming_nora

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...